Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing with the horses...as promised

We kept our promise. We visited Tom and Belinda. They are quite the family! Currently, they have 27 horses at the ranch. The boys are great playmates and Belinda is a great teacher (Tom is too)!

This is "Pumkin." She is 2 years old and ready to begin training!




Who needs horses to have fun! They boys just love playing in the dirt. By the way, they had several "babies" on the ranch. And the stud was quite intimidating!

5 comments:

The Bradshaw Family said...

What fun! I'm sure you are still cleaning dirt out of their ears.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by last night to see our new house. It's always fun to spend time with y'all. Come again soon and this time YOU can make the spaghetti sauce Rhonda (and biscotti too!)
Love,
Jan

Anonymous said...

Ok Nick! I updated our blog! Hope y'all had fun at the movie last night. What did ya see?

rhonniegirl said...

We saw Toy Story II. It was fun.

Heather said...

Thanks for the comments on our blog. I've been reading yours. I'm sure our kids would be fast friends. We do hope to get down your way while we are back, just can't say when. Lovely family you all have. New England was great, but I wouldn't want to go through their winters. Heather