Thursday, August 16, 2007

Our First Week of School


Our fun first week! This is the place where genius happens! Note the coffee - a necessary component for thinking early in the morning. And yes, we did get laundry done this week. Whew!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute spot!!

Anonymous said...

Yeh Campagnas! Hope it went well and y'all are ready to get back in the swing of it all! Guess you have to be cause it's time, huh?! When does Master's start? What are you teaching this year at Master's?
Jan

rhonniegirl said...

Masters begins the week after Labor Day. I get to teach History again! We'll be making model airplanes, trench dioramas, and eating "space food" to name a few things!
Rhon

Dave said...

Coffee? I don't see the coffee. I see a tiny little mug on the table, but that couldn't be a coffee cup. It's much to small. Come to the Pacific Northwest, and I'll show you what COFFEE is!

Billie said...

Your school room looks fun. Maybe I should crash you someday to get some ideas. Thanks for posting.