New Beginnings, Part 5
Now at 32 weeks, I'm lookin' pretty ready to be done, but so much needs to be done! I've not pulled one thing out or shopped yet for the baby. With the set backs from Nick's surgery, I'm not sure how much we'll be able to purchase right now anyway. I have this week to complete our school year and next week for standardized testing.
Then I get about 6 weeks to prepare, and hopefully relax! The nighttime has become an increasingly difficult time to sleep, but I can always sleep during the day...sitting up! Thank the Lord for my church family and mom right now. They have been very supportive during a very hectic and uneasy time for us.
I'm beginning to lose weight now, probably because I forget to eat due to the busyness of life and the stress of running to and from doctors and hospitals for Nick. I need to grocery shop but forget in the running about. We've had a lot of oatmeal and odds and ends lately! This is not a big deal since I started out ahead in my weight. I'm still within 10 pounds of my max pregnancy weight (Anthony's). Amazingly, I do feel good. I'm drinking apple cyder vinegar everyday and it really helps with indigestion. More importantly, God has been good in the midst of pregnancy. My mind has been often on Him and I know that is all His work.
Name for baby? Not yet. But the discussion is on the table a great deal more.

2 comments:
Rhonda you look great!! I am praying for you guys, I know this has been a really difficult season for you right now!!! Can't wait to see the newest Campagna!!!
Glad everything is moving along for you!
Katelyn Snell
Post a Comment