Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Beginnings, Part 8

So I'm 39+ weeks and the waiting game begins! A big part of me is really ready to just go into labor and have this baby! But I'd also like to see the boys rooms finished first. God knows!

Joanna just got back from the Barker Family Reunion. She had a great time, and now that my teenager is home, I'm really ready to move to the next thing! The baby is moving constantly, but I don't seem to have dropped as much as I think I should. And I added a summer cold to the scenario. So I don't feel so hot. Well, I'm hot all the time...but I don't feel so well!

Good news...I don't have to wait much longer. I think I'll feel so much better once the baby's here - on the other side! I tell the boys often "no, I can't carry that for you," and "I'm not heading up the stairs to get that... because I'm carrying a baby 24/7. I can't put him down and he's heavy." My mom suggested I tie a 14 lb sand bag or sack of potatoes around their middle so they can experience the sensation. Wouldn't that be funny!

2 comments:

Meghann Roberts said...

Praying for you guys this morning =)!

Katelyn said...

haha! that would be funny to see :)