1 week out!
Joseph at 1 week old!
As I'm posting this, Joseph is sleeping soundly on his play gym. He has begun sleeping a 5 hour stretch at night, which has been wonderful for me! A few more nights of this, and I will be spoiled. We're both pretty sleepy most of the time, so this new season has been marked by lazy days. I've tried to get out at least once a day to do something. Pediatrician on Monday, to the beach for 1 hour on Tuesday, bowling with friends on Wednesday, and yesterday Jo, Nicholas and I went food shopping- and they played all day with neighborhood friends.
Today? Just taking Jo to a party this evening, but she's babysitting ALL DAY today for a friend. I dropped her at 7:30am and she'll be there until 5pm. I haven't been called to rescue her so I suppose she's doing just fine. Glad we got her that cell phone since there's no house phone there. By the way, the party tonight, it's a 13 year old girl's dream. A 5 course dinner, sleeping in the barn with horses, and boating on the lake tomorrow. I'm jealous! Well, all except the barn thing. Horse slobber on my PJ's - no way!
Loving how the children have taken to our new baby. They love to hold him, talk to him, change him, etc. There are times when I have to say, "HEY, I'm the mommy! Can I hold him now!" LOL All in all, God has been good. Nick has been back to work all week, and holding together so far. We're making ends meet by God's grace. Meals have been coming thanks to good friends, and we're basking in the new baby. Daniel said this morning that he loves having Joseph in our family. That fills my heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment