Mancation
Thought I'd post some pics from the guys last camping/ hunting trip. So the Campagna and the Henn boys decide to go hunting. They really didn't care what for. They got licenses to hunt large game (it was turkey season). I told the guy who sold us the license that I didn't consider turkey to be large game, I thought it was more like...road kill...but anyway.
They go. They don't see any turkey, but they get invaded by cows. Yes. Cows invade their camping area, leaving a trail. Evidently, the men set up the camper in one herd's pasture! One bull was particularly upset (thankfully on the other side of a fence), and huffed, dug his hooves into the ground and made mad noises at the guys (at all hours). Daniel did manage to shoot 495 rounds though, most of them into a dead coyote. Yes, you heard it right, a DEAD coyote.
Remote camping (in a pop up)! The best way to go!
Not a good idea!
They had more luck fishin'
A boy and his gun!

No comments:
Post a Comment