Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Modbe party

Modbe Logo
So I'm having my first Modbe Swimsuit/Clothing party. Come and check it out! Friday, March 14th from 7pm- 9pm. You don't have to sit through anything. Just show up during the party hours and try on swimsuits! They're all designed to be modest. Jo loves the "Diagonal" suits- they're perfect for a young lady, and very slimming.

SO you're out of town...Check out the website and let me know if you want anything! The cost is similar to Lands End. You can find the link by clicking on the title of this post!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Is it safe to assume that NO ONE will have to witness Nick trying any of these on? :-)

The Bradshaw Family said...

I wrote your consultant and asked if she would come do a boutique for me - I even offered housing and told her to make a beach vacation out of it for her family. I'm not holding my breath, but I would love to see the clothing. Hope all goes well!